Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Holiday Photos





Well today was the day Regina and I take our kids for their annual Christmas picture together and then we each do seperate ones for our Christmas cards!! What a pleasure this year, NO ONE cried..it was the most enjoyable Christmas photo shoot in 5 years!! Usually Regina and I walk in and the chaos starts and we start sweating and the photographer is trying to get them all together and looking at her and we just yell "TAKE THE PICTURE ALREADY". We didn't have to do any of that this year..It also helped that we decided to do it in matching pjs too this year...no worrying about dressy clothes and stuff...what a relief..I guess it is a sign they r all growing up.. makes me a little sad. Anyway here are the photos from today!!

2 comments:

Jeannine said...

So cute, K!! Love the jammies! I'm glad to hear it was a stress-free experience for all of you! :)

Tracey said...

Very cute I can't wait to see your layout....